work from home | 1-month-part-time-membership
Membership starts from the day of your booking.
Your membership starts on the day of your booking and lasts for one month. You are free to arrange your days with your community manager Tina to make it work with your flow!
All genders are welcome. Access is provided as long as it is safe. Priority is given to you as a full-time member.
All information about the space can be found here
This part-time-membership includes 2-days-a-week access to the loft space - from Monday (9am to 6pm) to Friday (9am to 5pm). You are free to choose the days you would like to come in - however, full-time-members have priority access on busy days.
We have an amazing community manager on site who will guide you through the opportunities you have at the space. She will notify the availability of desks and make sure that the space does not get too crowded. The aim is to build a small, intimate community of creatives who can share their home office, collaborate and connect safely - whilst adhering to guidelines to avoid risks associated with the spread of the corona virus.
The space has kitchen facilities, WI-FI access and is furnished with beautifully, curated design objects.
We don't assign or guarantee desk space, you can come in and get comfy around the loft. Get in touch if you have special wishes or requirements.
During the month we will host a series of small events and workshops which we will publish in a calender.
Being a part-time member allows you to:
- join our shared slack channel for all members to network and exchange skills
- have coffee, tea and other drinks or snacks sponsored by our partners
- prepare lunch in the shared kitchen
- conduct meetings at the space (in coordination with our community manager)
- collaborate, connect and exchange at events co-hosted with goalgirls and friends
- get to know the female co-rebelles creative community and the project we work on - potentially even joining in on design sprints we host
Should you have questions or special requirements, don't hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org - we will try to create a barrier-free and diverse community.